Monday, December 05, 2011

Funny how I've got more time to write here during school days.
The weekend's been.. normal.

Friday was well spent because I met up with Amanda and Salad after a thousand years.
Seemed like just yesterday we had Christmas time in the city last year and it's a new year already.

Bridged and supper with Salad, Glenn and Nathanael after,
the brother very kindly lent me the car for the night.

Saturday was bad because I quarreled with the family,
met Zijie later that night to rant.

Today was better because I met the old buddies after a thousand years,
Alastair still makes me laugh til my tummy aches,
he is so retarded.
Happy birthday TITUS!! (:

Oh I got a haircut as well.
That's about it.
I missed Fenny's niece 1 year old party though because it got pushed back to the evening.
):

Busy week / month ahead.
Currently there's lunch with Margaux and Qabir at Holland followed by dinner with Grace at Coro on Monday.
Movie with Chermaine, Nathanael and Shwee on Tuesday followed by YM camp meeting in the evening.
Wednesday's reserved for the JJ girls.
Thursday's for Annual Christmas Dinner with the best girlfriends.
And Friday's bible study in the evening for now.
Then I might just go up to KL with the family from 10th-13th.
YM camp's from 14th-18th.
CherylKoh's 21st on the 17th.
Christmas party with the 4D mates on 23rd.
And more christmas parties to come in the later half of the month.

Ohmygoodness, typing out everything just made me realised how packed my December is.
How am I suppose to do my readings?
):
Nooo..

If you are my dear friend and I forgot to meet up with you,
please let me know.
WE NEED TO MEET UP.
(:

No comments: